Pregnant? Is your partner?
Tobacco smoke can cause bub to be born too early or too small.
Give bub a deadly start to life. Talk to your clinic about how you can join the Smoke-Free team and make your places Deadly, Smoke-Free Spaces.
Get deadly gifts!
If you or your partner are pregnant, head to a participating clinic for help to quit and get:
- Gift cards (up to $620!) - when your Smokerlyzer reading is the same or lower than your last one.
- Deadly Choices 2017 Smoke-Free Team jersey - when you complete 4 quit appointments with the tobacco worker.
- Deadly Choices Smoke-Free Team romper for bub - when you sign the Deadly Places, Smoke-Free Spaces pledge (1 per bub, while stocks last).
How it works
If you or your partner are pregnant:
- Sign the Deadly Places, Smoke-Free Spaces pledge and get a limited edition Deady Choices Smoke-Free Team romper for bub (1 per bub, while stocks last).
- Have a quit appointment with your health worker at a participating clinic and get a $20 gift card.
- Keep having appointments with your health worker every four weeks during your/your partner's pregnancy and use the Smokerlyzer to track your carbon monoxide levels. Get a $20 gift card each time your reading is the same or lower than your last appointment.
BONUS! Get a $50 gift card if your carbon monoxide levels are the same as a non-smoker.
- Complete four quit appointments with your health worker and get a Deadly Choices Smoke-Free Team 2017 jersey.
Or anyone in the ANFP Program.
What is a Smokerlyzer?
A Smokerlyzer measures the levels of carbon monoxide in your body. When you blow into it, the level it shows will indicate how heavy your smoking is.