Complete the survey and take the pledge to go in the draw to WIN a trip for you and the family to watch State of Origin 2 in Sydney!
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition is being run by the Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (‘the Promotor’).
- Entry is open to clients of participating Deadly Choices clinics:
- South East Queensland: Moreton ATSICHS; ATSICHS Brisbane; Kambu, Kalwun, Yulu-Burri-Ba
- North Queensland: Makcay ATSICHS, TAIHS
- Central Queensland: Nhulundu Medical Service, Bidgerdii, Galangoor
- North West Queensland: Gidgee Healing
- South West Queensland: CWAATSICH
and to Deadly Choices school program participants and their families who sign the Deadly Places Smoke-Free Spaces pledge and return it to a Deadly Choices team member between Thursday 1 December 2016 and Sunday 4 June 2017.
3. The prize consists of:
- 1 x Family Pass (2 x adults + 2 x children or 1 x adult + 3 x children) to the State of Origin II game at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday 21 June 2017
- Return economy airfares for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children from nearest metropolitan airport to Sydney
- 1 night’s accommodation for 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children in Sydney on the night of 21 June 2017
- Deadly Choices merchandise packs
4. The competition opens at 8am on Thursday 1 December 2016 and finishes at midnight on Sunday 4 June 2017.
5. The competition will be drawn at 12pm on Monday 5 June 2017 at 22 Cox Road Windsor. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid received entries. Monthly prize draws will be conducted on Friday 13 January, Friday 10 February, Friday 7 April and Friday 5 May.
6. Winners will be notified by telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours a redraw will be conducted.
7. Winner’s details will be published on IUIH and Deadly Choices social media pages and websites.
8. By entering the competition you agree that the Deadly Choices team can contact you following the prize draw to deliver health promotion messages by SMS or email.
9. Participants need to fully complete and retun the pledge to a Deadly Choices team member to be eligible to win the prize.
10. Winner cannot be a staff member of IUIH or member Aboriginal Medical Services including AMS's from Deadly Choices consortium.